We're currently looking for a Senior FICO Consultant to be the FICO SME who has proven end-to-end implementation experience, strong COPA & Product Costing experience and . This is a full-time, permanent position, working with a Global leader in Automotive Manufacturing. The position will primarily be working on-site in their Markham office, however, there will be International travel required on occasion - you must legally be able to travel to and from the US as well as places such as; Brazil, China, UK, Mexico.
Things you need to have:
- 7-10 years' of SAP FI/CO experience
- Strong Product Costing and CO/PA experience
- Experience with budgeting, fixed assets & projects
- Strong written & verbal communication skills and the ability to provide support to a non-technical user group during post go-live support
- A minimum of 2 full cycle, end-to-end implementations
- Experience with budgeting & planning
- Experience setting up COPA as well as adding characteristics
- Configuration and preferably customization experience of FI module
- Ability to travel to Canada, US and International offices during implementation process.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Hands on experience with Report Writer, Report Painter and Business Objects
- Experience with LSMW (Legacy System Migration Workbench)