Senior Financial Analyst, Property Management Industry, down town Toronto
Your new company
Hays Accounting & Finance Contract has partnered with one of the world"s largest real estate management and asset investment firms. We are hiring a Senior Financial Analyst for a 3+ month contract based in down town Toronto. Operating if more than 100 countries and with 400+ offices globally, this is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst to join a dynamic organization.
Your new role
- Responsible for conducting and documenting moderate to complex financial analysis, financial reporting and ad hoc finance projects. Involved in other special projects/initiatives.
- Responsible for oversight and performance of varied areas of financial analysis and reporting including one or all of the following: standard monthly management reporting and variance analyses, account reconciliations, financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning.
- Includes review and coordination of financial analysis across different departments and/or regions / business lines in support of Finance management.
- Conducts other special financial and business studies and other duties as assigned by management.
- Participates in special projects and prepares presentations for senior management.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to co-workers. May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
What you"ll need to succeed
- Bachelor"s degree (BA/BS) in Accounting, Finance or Economics from four-year college or university.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information to supervisors and finance management.
- Requires strong knowledge of financial terms, concepts and accounting principles and the ability to comprehend and interpret complex financial transactions.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex financial information and transactions and accounting principles. Ability to problem-solve, both independently and working as a team. Requires strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Computer skills, including specific knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.). Strong work ethic and adaptable.
- Strong Excel skills, use of formulas
What you"ll get in return
This is a contract vacancy based in down town Toronto.
What you need to do now
If you"re interested in this role, click "apply now" to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn"t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.