ARE YOU LOOKING TO CHALLENGE YOURSELF AMONG A GROUP OF HARDWORKING PROFESSIONALS? Our client is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to provide internal management reporting and external financial reporting to their organization.
Senior Financial Analyst
About the Company
Our client is engaged in the exploration, development, and production of mineral resource properties throughout the world. This organization is in growth mode, located in downtown Toronto. They are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their Operational Finance group.
- Professional but friendly environment
- Teamwork, learning, and innovation are important
- Work/life balance
- Opportunities for growth within
Perks & Bonuses:
- Competitive compensation, plus bonus
- 20 weeks of ‘summer hours’: half day Fridays and every long weekend
- Benefits, better than industry average
About the Opportunity
- Preparation and review of management reports
- Preparation of financial statements and MD&A
- Provide key analysis to Senior Management Team
- Review forecasts and annual budget
- Review and approve financial and statistical data loaded and input into Hyperion
- Accounting designation
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient in excel, experience with Hyperion preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
$80,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #20390.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.