ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their team of skilled professionals.
Senior Internal Auditor
About the Company
Our client is a global alternative asset management company. Top performers are rewarded with advancement opportunities, financial incentives and the opportunity to work with some of the most successful financial executives in Toronto. They are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to provide operational and financial audits for their organization.
- Polished, professional environment
- Performance-driven: hardworking, serious about your career
- Committed to your professional development and growth
- Conservative company with a strong balance sheet
- A collection of the best and brightest financial professionals in Toronto
- Endless opportunities for professional learning and growth
Perks & Bonuses
- Competitive compensation, plus bonus
- Great benefits
About the Opportunity
- Execute audit programs, and make changes as required
- Develop risk-based audit plans
- Prepare audit working papers in accordance with the standards
- Write and present clear and constructive audit findings based on facts, severity and risks
- Implement recommendations based on follow-up procedures
- 4+ years relevant accounting, audit, internal controls experience
- Advanced Excel
- Working knowledge of auditing techniques with ability to multitask in fast-paced environment
$85,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #20699.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.