Job title: Senior Management Consultant - Aerospace and Aviation
Employer: Plane View Partners Inc.
Work location: 13100 Henri Fabre Blvd, Mirabel, Quebec, J7N 3C6 Canada
Plane View Partners Inc., located at 11400 W. Olympic Blvd, St 255, Los Angeles, CA, USA, is searching for a Senior Management Consultant – Aerospace and Aviation for Quebec.
Leverage experience in strategic planning, aircraft transactions, aircraft finance, aerospace manufacturing, market forecasting and the aircraft life cycle to work with our client to develop an effective sales and marketing plan for its aircraft platforms, specifically addressing value proposition and competitor response, and providing targeted assistance in specific customer campaigns towards the ultimate end of selling more aircraft; Oversee and manage Plane View Partner’s team of project managers, consultants and analysts to ensure effective execution against all deliverables, leveraging extensive project management experience; Oversee the analysis and assessment of our client’s program projections, program status and financial forecasts; Direct the development of a comprehensive marketing plan to positively alter the market perception of our client and its aircraft; Provide guidance and support in the development of a comprehensive sales Campaign plan including segmenting the potential customer base and prioritizing sales approaches; Coordinate partnership with our client’s team to implement the recommended plans and solutions, including facilitating discussions with target airlines, providing guidance with regards to positioning and negotiation, as well as closing and documenting deals; Work with senior executives to identify opportunities to enhance the organization and team, and work to coach and align the internal organization to ensure long-term sustainability.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Business, Engineering or equivalent.
Years of work experience: 10 years or more of work experience
- 8+ years of experience in Aviation and Aerospace consulting with leading firms as a consultant, including 5 years of experience in leadership positions (overall scope) or in the senior management of aviation and aerospace companies;
- 2+ years of specific experience as executive management or a senior consultant in one or more successful aviation and aerospace turnaround effort (overall scope);
- Broad depth of demonstrable experience, including 2+ years of specific experience in: Strategic planning, financial planning, and value proposition / business case development;
- Market forecasting, including addressing macroeconomic factors, production rates, fleet utilization, and retirement/storage rates;
- Competitor assessment, specifically pertaining to commercial aircraft;
- Aircraft or engine transactions, including purchasing, sales, portfolio or fleet management, and leasing;
- Aerospace manufacturing, including development programs, production ramp-up, steady-state production, and continuous improvement;
- Aircraft, engine or component maintenance;
- Aircraft financing, including operating leasing;
- Talent management, including talent identification and performance management;
- Marketing and branding;
- 3+ years of project management experience for major project implementation efforts, specifically in the aviation and aerospace industry.
Speaking : English
Wages and benefits:
This is a full time, day, temporary position (one year term)
Salary between USD $375,000.00 and USD $525,000.00 per year or CAD $482,000 and CAD $675,000
Benefits as per company’s policies
Duration of employment:
Start date of employment to be determined.
Barbara Segor, Director of Human Resources