Senior Manager, Customer Experience-1700022534
Reporting to the Director, Strategy, Innovation and Customer Experience – P&BB and Channel Marketing, the Senior Manager will be responsible for managing end to end customer experience for Personal and Business Banking customers. The Senior Manager will assist the Director in defining a plan of action and delivering on the same to improve NPS scores across P&BB.
Given the rapid pace of change in consumer expectations, this individual will be responsible for keeping a close pulse of global best practices and building a specific perspective on how best to leverage these opportunities to BMO’s advantage over the next few years. Leveraging this knowledge and market perspective, this individual will be responsible for establishing and managing the customer experience plan and then leading the cross-functional, cross-business unit implementation of identified strategies.
80%: Customer Experience
20%: Relationship Management (collaborating with Product, Marketing, Sales, Digital etc.)
- Quickly understand the work that has been done over the past year to embark on our path to #1 in CE
- Be an expert and deliver on specific CE programs that position BMO as a customer centric organization
- Have ownership of overall customer experience plan as well as execution against NPS targets
- Establish a fully functional “outer loop” and improve outbound communication to customers
- Strive to continuously improve CE through thought leadership and best practice implementation
- Develop decks and comprehensive business cases to move the business forward
- Actively contribute to discussions and brainstorming sessions
- Prioritize and manage workload effectively
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time and to the highest possible standard
- Collaborate with business partners (internal and external) to take the business to the next level
- Work with outside vendors on existing/new technology platforms that can push the digital boundaries
Knowledge and Skills:
- MBA from a top tier business school
- 5-7 years of experience in management consulting or strategy
- Passion for improving customer experience
- Superior influence skills and understanding of how to navigate a matrix organization
- Ability to actively engage others to achieve positive business outcomes
- Active influencer of business decisions and ability to make things happen through a positive attitude
- Excellent thought leadership skills with an ability to work with senior leaders in the bank
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and able to prioritize on the fly
- Proven interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Strong presentation skills and technical skills in using Excel and PowerPoint
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
To submit your application for this job, please go to:
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.