SENIOR MANAGER OF BANKING TECHNOLOGY
Do you have extensive experience managing projects and people?
Are you ready to make a move to an organization that is agile and exciting, offering tons of growth?
Are you an expert running banking systems?
This might just be the next big step for your career!
Our client is a rapidly emerging Fintech organization located in the heart of downtown Toronto. This division is solely responsible for the application, development and support of new and existing banking systems. The net new job is designed for an individual who has sound technical and Project Management skills, can move the work flow along smoothly within expected timelines, has excellent stakeholder management skills, and acts as a leader/mentor within their team.
Company Perks and Rewards
- Excellent Base Salary
- Extensive Benefits and Perks
- 3 to 4 Weeks’ Vacation
- Fitness program
- Collaborative and fast paced culture
- Growth and career development
- Opportunity to strategize with stakeholders to make change
- RRSP matching, pension plan and lucrative banking discounts!!!
Managing your team of team of 5+ Technical Business Analysts will be your main focus in this job. You will report to the AVP who has built this team from the ground up and is looking for assistance to improve processes and ensure smooth roll out of upcoming projects.
· Managing application design projects
· Providing strategic direction for the team
· Prioritizing workloads and resources
· Conducting root cause analysis to troubleshoot and resolve issues
· Advocating for the department throughout the organization
· Stakeholder management
· Performance managing your team
What you bring to the job
You are an assertive, ‘doer’ who is experienced in diplomatically managing the differing views on the current movement to digital innovation in the financial sector. The job requires your influential ability to lead by example to ensure that your team is performing at a high level to deliver on the deadlines set to roll out a large project that is currently close to completion.
- Degree or Diploma in a related field
- 15 years of progressive experience including people management experience, 7 years within banking technology,
- Experience with Temenos or a comparable application
- Proven experience managing the full project life cycle
- Strategic management style
- Effective communication skills
- Strong business acumen
Qualified job seekers are asked to apply with attention to Antoinette King. Reference #8910
I really look forward to hearing from you, but please understand that I will only be contacting those that are applicable for the role!
Options Consulting Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an in-person interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability
You can find more roles that may be more suited to you on the Options website at www.optionscs.com. Follow us on Twitter @OCS_opi and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/optionsconsultingsolutions for new jobs as they come to us!!