Work Location: Americas-Canada-Montreal
Welcome to SITA... We lead one of the most exciting and advanced industries onearth. Around the world, nearly every passenger flight relies on SITAtechnology, almost every airport and airline does business with us, and it’sour job to support their operations. As the world's leading air transport ITand communications specialist, we’re committed to meeting the demands of theair transport industry around the clock, every day.
Our Vision: Easy air travel every step of the way
WHY SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED?
With us there are no limits for people looking to explore theedges of possibility and beyond.
Together, we Go.Far.
Challenge: Our peopletake on some of the biggest challenges in our industry. They aren't afraid tothink bigger, work harder and deliver smarter solutions that are continuouslytransforming air travel.
Opportunity: Takingon these challenges opens up a world of opportunities for our people. We makesure they have the chance to develop their skills, explore new horizons andgrow their careers on a global scale.
BENEFITS IN CANADA:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- RRSPs with company matching contributions
- Life and disability insurance
- Incentive based wellness program
- Stand by Buddy Pass Travel
Note that these benefits can change and some of these benefitshave ‘conditions’ and may not apply to all employees
In this role you will lead a team of cyber securityprofessionals focused on detecting, analyzing, and defending against globalcyber threats to the air transport industry from wide-ranging threat sources.The main focus is on Cyber Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability Assessment andPenetration Testing, Digital Forensics and Incident Response.
In this role, you will also help to shape theentire cyber security program for the company across risk management,operational security, and secure product lifecycle.
KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION & SKILLS
- We would love to hear from you if you
- Represent outstanding leadership and management experience in a fast paced, multicultural and international environment;
- Have relevant working experience with international exposure, with a significant experience in a similar senior management position;
• Have progressive experience in computing and securitywith Internet technologies and security issues including:
oSolid understanding of information technology and information security (e.g.firewalls, VPNs, vulnerability assessments, access control and securitydevices), risk analysis and risk management,
oExperience with conducting information security audits and implementingrecommended security controls,
• Any of the following certifications are of an advantage;Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Global Information AssuranceCertification (GIAC), or Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM)
- 10+ years experience in an IT security environment, with at least 5years in a SOC or security analyst capacity
- Formal project management training desirable.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Ability to be the lead technical role on complex projects (size or scope) overseeing requirement analysis through implementation and/or support.
- Costing projects of large complexity.
- Understand the customer's business objectives for assigned projects.
- Coordinate multiple technical streams of work to produce a complete solution.
- High-level designs for significant systems/applications with input from more experienced staff.
- Understand the concept of IT security and its application to computer systems architecture.
- Expert understanding of system integration and hardware.
- Cloud Computing
- Coaching Others
- Conceptual Thinking
- Conflict Management
- Conflict Resolution
- IT Industry: Trends & Directions
- Adhering to Principles & Values
- Creating & Innovating
- Results Orientation
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree or equivalent preferably in Computer Science Engineering Mathematics or similar.
- Where applicable a recognised professional qualification is desirable.
SITA is an Employment Equity Employer and values a diverse workforce. Insupport of our Employment Equity Program, women, Aboriginal people, members ofvisible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to applyand self-identify in the application process.