SCENE®, the entertainment rewards program launched by Scotiabank and Cineplex Entertainment in 2007, is free to join. With more than eight million members across Canada, SCENE enables members to earn and redeem points for movies, concessions, digital movies and restaurants. Members can accelerate their earning power with the SCENE® ScotiaCard®* debit card and SCENE® VISA* card. For more information about the SCENE program visit www.scene.ca.
SCENE is looking for a passionate, results-driven Senior Marketing Manager, CRM to play a key role driving engagement and growth from the SCENE member base. This position reports to the Director of Marketing, SCENE LP and will be based our of our SCENE LP office, 100 Yonge Street, Toronto.
You will be responsible for optimizing and expanding the full SCENE member lifecycle. You have a deep understanding of direct response principles and campaign optimization. You understand current marketing technology and have experience with marketing automation, specifically with Salesforce Marketing Cloud. You are curious and analytical, very comfortable leveraging data to uncover identify business opportunities and designing creative marketing programs based on those insights. You know how to be entrepreneurial in a corporate setting, and have lead internal and external cross-functional teams to achieve complex objectives.
This is your opportunity to become part of Canada's premiere entertainment loyalty program and to bring your passion to our dynamic and growing team.
- Lead the development and evolution of our CRM & member engagement strategy to meet or exceeding yearly targets, growing activity & quality from the existing base
- Create and manage the annual plan, developing programs to drive key KPIs within a set budget
- Manage & optimize the SCENE lifecycle, driving results through marketing automation (Salesforce Marketing Cloud). Define the SCENE program journey roadmap, create new journeys, and optimize existing journeys. This includes developing business requirements, setting priorities, defining targets, establishing and implementing tests (segmentation, offer, creative), monitoring results, and optimizing, in collaboration with an agency partner
- Develop segment and channel strategies to support key business objectives. Primary channels include email, SMS, Push, personalized web & targeted digital media
- Develop and manage a team through the implementation of comprehensive, digitally-focused marketing programs, including brief writing, creative and copy evaluation and feedback, detailed testing, monitoring results. Campaigns are omni-channel, with a heavy emphasis on email expertise to drive business results
- Track and analyze business results & KPIs to identify key trends, and develop strategies to mitigate against challenges or capitalize on opportunities
- Develop a plan to actively improve the personalization & relevance of communications to SCENE members
- Work closely with Cineplex & Scotiabank loyalty marketing teams and internal SCENE marketing teams on a joint inactives reactivation plan, clarifying roles & responsibilities, guiding the development of a unified strategy
- Communicate with and manage relationships with several agencies, ensuring programs objectives and feedback are clearly understood, keeping the member at the centre of strategies & tactics
- Manage and coach direct reports to execute with excellence and grow in their role
- Collaborate with other members of the team on SCENE marketing initiatives as needed
- Proactively share best practices and learning with peers and partners
- Proven track record in creating digital campaigns and strategies
- Experience managing the end-to-end customer lifecycle for a large customer base, including Onboarding, retention & reactivation/win-back
- Experience creating campaigns & journeys that drive business results through Marketing Automation, specifically Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Results-focused. You live and breathe KPIs, have a deep understanding of the value of test & learn, and push for continual optimization
- Big picture strategic thinker with the ability to analyze/ interpret data and translate into actionable results
- Tech savvy, understands the emerging digital landscape
- Exceptional execution skills, willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Strong program management skills with experience concurrently executing multiple projects, on time and on budget
- Positive disposition with the ability to inspire and lead cross-functional teams that cut across reporting levels and skills/competencies
- Strong relationship-building skills with experience providing clear direction to internal and external marketing partners, including consultants, advertising and media agencies and other third party partners
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Minimum 7 years in CRM marketing, with 3 years leading direct reports
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please