As a member of the Systems Development team you will be responsible for enhancement and maintenance
of the Web based Portal and related data processing applications.
Assignments may include:
- Developing new feature enhancements to the Portal application
- Maintenance, bug fixes and related data processing
- Creating new reports and maintaining existing reports
The Portal application is implemented using Microsoft's ASP.NET MVC and Entity frameworks.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience developing Web applications with Visual Studio using C# language
- Experience developing applications using ASP.NET MVC and Entity framework
- MS SQL Server and IIS
- Implementing Web Services and Ajax
- Working with HTML and Css
- Development Troubleshooting
- Software Deployment
The following additional skills and experience are an asset
- Working with report writing tools
- Using NUnit unit test or other testing frameworks
- Using Subversion version control system
- Experience developing financial applications is preferred.
- Experience with development tools and frameworks not noted above are an asset
- Relevant Microsoft certifications are an asset