SENIOR PAYROLL SPECIALIST
Are you a proven leader?
Do you have a mindset for strategy and continuous improvement?
Do you have experience with global payroll?
Are you looking to grow with a company who is expanding?
This company, a collaborative and dynamic environment has a global presence for you to manage. They are looking for a payroll expert who can challenge the status quo to further improve and automate the payroll function. Your thirst for continuous improvement of process will continue to drive the success of the Human Resources Department.
Company Perks and Rewards
· Excellent compensation package including a generous bonus
· Full and complete benefits
· Great work/life balance
· 3 weeks vacation
· Fun and collaborative culture with the focus on employee satisfaction
· Company perks and more
You are a strategic person who always looks to improve upon processes and programs. You will provide both salaried and hourly payroll services across Canada and manage the global payroll process in multiple countries. You will manage the entire benefits administration while recommending new plans that may better suit the company’s needs.
· Ensuring best practices are performed while having a mindset for continuous improvement
· Processing salaried and hourly payroll across Canada
· Reconciling pay allocations for different locations
· Creating presentations using Excel
· Collaborate internally and externally regarding payroll concerns
· Staying abreast of changes in this space and making recommendations as needed
· Special projects as assigned
What you bring to the job
You will come with:
· Post-secondary education
· Payroll designation
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a payroll process management role
· A leader who can challenge the status quo
· Intermediate to Advance MS Excel (Pivot Tables and V-Look ups)
· Experience using either Ceridian or ADP Payroll a must
· Sound knowledge of applicable Employment Legislation
· Journal entry experience needed
· Superior and effective communication skills
· A collaborative and engaging personality who is customer focused
· A mindset for excellence and innovation while continuously improving the process
Qualified job seekers are asked to apply with attention to Ariella Josephratnam. Reference #9059
I really look forward to hearing from you, but please understand that I will only be contacting those that are applicable for the role!
Options Consulting Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an in-person interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability
You can find more roles that may be more suited to you on the Options website atwww.optionscs.com. Follow us on Twitter @OCS_opi and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/optionsconsultingsolutions for new jobs as they come to us!!