This postion supports our KIK Custom Manufacturing Division which specializes in Personal Care, and Over the Counter branded label consumer packaged goods products.
The Senior Pricing Analyst contributes to KIK Custom Products' success via managing the pricing and quotation process. The Senior Pricing Analyst reports directly to the Director, Pricing & Margin Management.
Essential Job Functions
- Tracking Proposal/Quote success rate and feedback using tools such as win/loss reporting, etc
- Liaising with finance to ensure the proper capture of costs and the appropriate interpretation of profitability
- Develop tools and processes for automating and enhancing various Pricing department duties.
- Create standard and ad hoc reports for pricing analysis
- Be able to analyze and make recommendations based on the scenario results
- Track the results of initiatives to determine their effectiveness.
- Post product launch analysis, performance tracking and recommendations
- Ongoing monitoring and maintenance of the new/existing products
- Analyzing costing models with the objective of ensuring standard costs accurately reflect cost of productiona
- Analyzing variances (purchase price, revaluation) to assess accuracy of standard costs, inventory levels and to make recommendations for process improvement
- Active participation in various cross-functional teams and committees
- Stakeholder relationships and liason – Plants, commercial, purchasing, finance
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Business or Engineering, Must be a CPA.
- 4+ Years' experience in prevoious pricing role with financial modeling, demonstrated analytical and statistical problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet analysis, through the use of Excel
- Experience working with any ERP system (JDE & SAP knowledge an asset
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; with demonstrated ability to make recommendations and implement changes
- Experience manipulating data within large database system
- Leadership responsibilities / experiences included
- Manufacturing experience an asset
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.