FrontStream is seeking an energetic and hardworking Senior Inside Sales Executive to join our growing team in Toronto, ON to sell our platform and services to Non-Profit Organizations! A successful applicant will have a strong background in SaaS selling and Nonprofit or fundraising experience!
FrontStream is the industry leading organization of SaaS fundraising solutions for nonprofits. We provide an integrated, enterprise-wide fundraising platform for all your fundraising, auction, donor management, corporate social responsibility (CSR), and payment processing needs via our leading social innovation products. Our team is collaborative, enthusiastic, and delivers on our promises.
Over 10,000 nonprofit and corporate customers use our Intelligent Engagement Platform. We have been serving the nonprofit sector for more than a decade, and we love what we do!
The SeniorSales Executive with SaaS Experience will sell our integrated platform and SaaS services to Nonprofit organizations across the US and Canada. The ideal candidate will possess a consultative ‘problem solving’ approach to selling, have proven experience selling products or solutions into the nonprofit industry, and can showcase our platform and range of solutions to prospects.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Conduct outbound calls to prospective clients and develop new business territories
· Create and execute targeted prospect email campaigns (using Salesforce.com tools) in conjunction with marketing
· Make outbound cold calls and assist with various social media sales campaigns
· Demo the product on sales calls and on GoTo Meetings to prospects
· Manage and forecast your sales pipeline in Salesforce.com
· Conduct fact gathering phone calls with Nonprofit professionals to discuss competitive solutions/options
· Make phone calls with decision makers to finalize and close the sale
A Senior Inside Sales Executive has the following skills:
· 5-10+ years of inside sales experience which has resulted in a network of industry professionals you maintain relationships with
· Must have extensive experience selling SaaS or solution based products
· Experience working with non-profits or fundraising
· Proven track record managing the full sales cycle
· Consultative approach to selling
· Hard worker who can hustle and make things happen
· Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
The company is headquartered in Reston, VA with offices in Cambridge, MA, Lancaster, PA, Toronto, ON and West Melbourne, VIC, Australia.
FrontStream is an equal opportunity employer. The successful applicant will have proven eligibility to work in the United States.