Senior Sales Representative
Stress Engineering Services Canada (SESC) is currently seeking qualified applicants for the full-time position of Senior Sales Representative in our Calgary office. Our established engineering consulting company provides an excellent work environment and growth opportunity to individuals that thrive on client satisfaction and helping to solve their operational issues. SESC offers challenging work, competitive salaries and the support of an extensive network of technical engineers.
- Develop new client relationships by managing prospects.
- Carry out field visits to client facilities and offices to discuss client challenges as well as Stress Engineering Services (SES) corporate capabilities
- Explore with clients their technical requirements and connect them with the appropriate engineer within the SES corporate network.
- Prepare and review proposals for clients.
- Participate in technical associations, conferences and expos.
- Grow our engineering services practice through technical/capability presentations to potential clients.
- Minimum of 10 years of practical senior-level sales experience related to Oil & Gas (Upstream, Midstream or Downstream).
- Willing and able to travel.
- A proactive sales person with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Comfortable speaking about various facility equipment and understand the need for our services.
- Confident self-starter and can concisely present technical material, both verbally and written.
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering is preferred.
- An existing group of contacts in the Oil and Gas Sector.
If you think you are the right fit for this position, we request a prepared cover letter and resume be submitted in confidence with “SSR-18” in the email subject line to Cassie.Jeffery@stress.comHelp.
We request no phone calls now and thank you in advance for your interest. We regret that we can only respond to candidates selected for interviews.