Dawn InfoTek Inc. is a professional IT consulting team that partners with major financial institutions, investment firms and government sectors. We have been dedicated in delivering cutting-edge consulting services and recruiting all levels of IT positions for our clients.
We are currently seeking competent individuals to fill the role of Senior Splunk Engineeron our dynamic team for our client, a Bank among the five big banks in Toronto.
- Term: Contract (1 year)
- Location: Scarborough
- Participate in requirement walk-through with business analysts and QA testers.
- Interact with project managers / business analysts / team leads for effort estimates
- Be ready to take on new technologies currently employed in banking industry.
- Create and / or validate technical design documents;
- Support Rotation
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- 5+ years’ experience of software development with JEE/J2EE.
- 2+ years’ experience with big data tools (Splunk,Hive, HBase, Spark)
- With good Object-Oriented Programming concept and fully understand Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Monitoring tools such as S-trace knowledge would be an asset.
- Concrete experience and expertise in Shell Scripting.
- Understanding of Service Oriented and Microservice Architecture
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Takes ownership and sees issues/problems through
- Willing to learn and adopt to new or different technologies
- Work independently with minimum supervision and working in teams
For an immediate consideration, please apply as soon as possible to this posting by submitting your Resume along with your AvailabilityDate and Expected Salary / Hourly Rate.
Referrals are more than welcome!
We thank all applicants for your interest and referral. However, only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For further information on our company, please visit: www.dawninfotek.com