Senior Superintendent - ICI Construction
As a Senior Superintendent with our busy Buildings Division, you will have the responsibility of overseeing our site staff, field engineering and field teams accountable for the delivery of completed ICI building projects.
At Maple, we look for leaders who can:
- Direct field operations in the delivery of projects by adhering to schedules, budgets, safety and risk.
- Effectively manage field employees by providing guidance and leadership on construction activities and developing effective communication between field and other project staff.
- Develop and execute project work plans aimed at keeping projects on track and on budget.
- Provide senior level presence in the field, coach field staff on issue resolution, review site labour requirements, mentor field staff and perform succession planning.
Our Senior Superintendent will oversee projects that vary in size and scope and the successful candidate should have previous experience in leading construction teams, trades and hourly employees. We would require the Senior Superintendent to travel or stay close to the site; flexibility is a must. We are also focused on candidates who currently have:
- Minimum 10 years of construction experience with a General Contractor in a leadership role
- Post-secondary education, CET or equivalent
- Proficiency with MS Office and Windows based computer applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and Project)
- Can manage site operations on complex projects in excess of $40 million
The Superintendent is a key member of Maple Reinders’ project team and is critical to the success of each project under their direction. We want you to succeed and we are prepared to get you there by investing in you.
If you are a solid construction leader, we want to hear from you. Please provide your project list including the dollar value along with your resume and cover letter.