Senior Technical Sales Trainer
As the Technical Sales Trainer you will be responsible for developing and delivering technical training content for Technical Sales Representatives and Production Representations and assist with lab maintenance.
- Ensure that the training room equipment, software and middleware is operating
- Conduct needs analysis with ISG software marketing in order to develop new training material
- Partner with other business units to acquire raw materials and develop a comprehensive training program
- Remain current on product and software applications
- Deliver technical training to Sales Representatives and Product Representatives
To Succeed You Will Have:
- Post-Secondary education is required
- 5-8 years of related work experience is required
- Technology savvy - product knowledge and advanced equipment operation is strongly desired
- Advanced computer and technical skills are required to use databases, conversion software, and digital security
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Experience with Document Management, computer software and Networking
- French is considered an asset
- Firey and G7 certification is an asset.
Canon Canada Inc. is proud to provide accommodation(s) during the recruitment process.
Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp or via phone at 1-855-531-3850 or 905-863-8713
Since 1973, Canon Canada has been the leading provider of consumer, business, professional and medical digital imaging innovation. Technology continuously changes, but our vision and commitment to delivering exceptional solutions and great customer experiences never does.
Headquartered in Brampton, Ontario, with 12 additional offices across the country, Canon is the preferred choice for technology and services that enhance the lives of people and drive business performance. We are committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, and provide 100% Canadian-based service and support for every product we distribute.
Every day our team comes to work excited to tackle real-world challenges, conceive new ideas and develop groundbreaking, innovative solutions — to make a difference for our customers, our business partners, our colleagues and our company.
We’re proud of the difference we make for our customers and our business partners, and in the communities where we live and work.