Durabuilt Windows and Doors is one of Western Canada’s largest window and door manufacturers servicing consumers, contractors and retailers. Established in 1988 and headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, it’s not just Durabuilt's innovative manufacturing and design that places us on the list of Canada’s Best Managed Companies - it’s also our people.
We are looking for Assistant Manager for our Service Department in Saskatoon Area, to ensure the smooth operation of the department. The successful candidate should carry a leadership characteristic and be a dedicated person to coach and mentor his/her team members.
Why you should join the Durabuilt Team
- Be a part of one of best managed companies in Canada
- Be a part of one of Western Canada's fastest growing window and door companies
- Work for a company and brand that stands for trust, durability and performance
- Be part of a multi-cultural mosaic that embraces diversity and change
- Competitive wages and benefits
- An ever-changing environment that is face paced, challenging and that rewards innovation
- Build new skills and enhance your current capabilities through training, mentorship and continuous learning
What I would be expected to do
- Oversee and the Service department’s operations and scheduling.
- Address customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous, professional manner.
- Assist in monitoring departmental performance against goals to ensure that progress is being made, and that corrective action is taken if necessary.
- Manage the morale in the shop by setting and demonstrating a strong business ethic for dealing with employees, suppliers and customers.
- Provide leadership for problem resolution to facilitate faster improvements and improved working relationships.
- Conduct regular performance appraisals for all Service department staff.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to all subordinate staff.
- Ensure that all reporting employees adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as required.
How I would be qualified
- 3-5 years construction experience
- management experience is preferred
- Window & door service experience is considered an asset
- Strong customer service and communication skills
Qualified applicants can submit their resume to HR at email@example.comHelp or by fax to (780) 455 – 5775. We thank all applicants however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
By submitting your resume and personal information to Durabuilt Windows & Doors, and/or participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by Durabuilt Windows & Doors to determine your suitability for employment opportunities within the Company.