We are growing! Begin a rewarding career with an industry Leader!
We are looking for local Fort McMurray and area residents to join our team!
Permanent, Full-time * Guaranteed Hours * Competitive Wages * Living Allowances (where applicable) * Service Premiums * Safety Gear Reimbursements * RRSP Program * Profit Sharing * On the Job Training * Service Recognition * Scholarship Programs * Employee and Family Assistance Programs * Access to the Corporate Store * Comprehensive Benefits Program and more!
We currently have openings for the following:
Our Service Technicians are responsible for product installation, field support and maintenance, equipment repair, customer property management and equipment rentals.
Key position functions include:
- Deliver, assemble, test, and paint wellhead assemblies
- Execute field service requirements such as installation and maintenance of wellheads while providing exceptional customer service and representing the Company in a positive manner
- Assist with shop and vehicle housekeeping in accordance with Company expectations
- Maintain assigned service unit, including tools and spare component requirements
- Provide customer property repair as required
- Assist with shipping and receiving as required
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Strong commitment to workplace Health and Safety by conducting all operations in a safe manner and following all Company procedures and HSE policies
- Regular travel to field site locations is required
Preferred candidates will possess a combination of the following:
- High School Diploma
- 1 to 3 years of industry related experience preferred
- Knowledge of wellhead products and service industry an asset
- Previous thermal wellhead experience an asset
- Stream-Flo and competitor product knowledge an asset
- Valid Class 1,3 or 5 (non GDL) driver’s license; must be able to provide a current driver’s abstract
- Folding Boom Truck Crane – 22 tonnes and under ticketed crane, CraneSafe or equivalent certification an asset
- H2S, First Aid and PST Training an asset
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Service oriented with strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic, mechanical aptitude and commitment to safety
- Willingness to learn
In order to meet customer site access safety requirements, applicants must participate in an alcohol and drug test and show compliance with Stream-Flo’s Alcohol and Drug Policy before being considered eligible for hire.
Stream-Flo Industries Ltd. is a privately owned and operated Canadian manufacturer of wellhead, production gate valve and check valve equipment. Since our inception in 1962, we have become a recognized leader for our superior technology, innovative designs and top quality products.
Go to www.streamflo.com/en/career/ to check out our other opportunities in Grande Prairie, AB.
Please apply to:
Stream-Flo Industries Ltd.
Attention: Human Resources
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.