Front Line Work Force Inc. has over 20 years of human resource management experience, providing innovative workforce solutions to companies of all sizes, to meet the challenges of today's changing business environments and provide a level of service that reflects our commitment to excellence.
Combining the right people with our in house assessment software technologies ensures Front Line Work Force will successfully meet all your staffing needs. Front Line Work Force accommodates a diverse and broad based sector of staffing needs whether it's, Skilled/Unskilled Industrial Labour or Office Personnel on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis.
Whatever your 'frontline' requirements are, Front Line Work Force has the resources to meet all your requirements. Front Line Work Force specializes in the placement of individuals for all skilled trades, production, distribution, manufacturing and office support personnel throughout the GTA.
Job Title: Shipper / DZ Driver
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
1) Picks stock as per customer requirements on sales orders and prepares it for deliveries or pickups;
2) Inspects stock to ensure accurate identification of product as compared to box label as quality inspection, rejecting unsatisfactory items, where necessary
3) Practices quality assurance and checks orders and documentation for accuracy
4) Places received stock in designated locations and records in computer
5) Completes all assigned and required work documentation
6) Transports and picks up deliveries
7) Compares number of boxes on paperwork to number of boxes delivered/picked up
8) Unloads product, acquires appropriate signatures, and completes required paperwork
9) Performs circle checks on van prior to starting delivery schedule
10)Fuels, cleans, and maintains van
11)Ensures that van is in good running condition in accordance with Warehouse Manager
12)Reports any non-conformance immediately to Warehouse Manager
13)Keeps records regarding purchases of fuel and mileage and completes daily log/ run sheet
14)Knows, understands and implements safe work practices and procedures
15)Knows, understands and employs established rules and procedures for handling materials, equipment and processes
16)Reports any nonconformance to Manager and participates in any corrective or preventative action required
17)Ensures all payments received are delivered and signed for by the Finance Department
18)Practices quality assurance, checks orders and documentation for accuracy
19)Completes other tasks relevant to job as assigned by Manager
Works in the Warehouse or drives the van, as needed
1) Attention to detail and follows written instructions
2) Capable of lifting over 50 pounds
3) Licensed to operate tow motor
4) Does high quality work
5) Good interpersonal and communication skills
6) Able to read and write English accurately
7) Good problem solving skills
8) Basic computer and Keyboarding skills
9) “DZ" license in Ontario with clean driving record
10)Fasteners knowledge an asset
If you feel you meet the minimum requirements, please send resume in confidence along with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
Your personal information is never sold or leased to any external company.