Manpower is currently hiring a Site Operations Manager (Printing) for an ongoing contract.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM- 4:30 PM
Pay Rate: 22-25$ based on experience
Location: Calgary, AB
Summary of Key Responsibilities (job functions include but are not limited to):
- Attention to detail and the ability to both work on tight deadlines and roll with the punches during times when we are less busy are an asset
- The successful applicant will work as part of a 10 person Xerox team
- Have multi-tasking abilities, be punctual and very personable; outgoing and customer service focused
- Building positive client relationships and exceeding expectations
- Candidates must present a polished, professional image
- Accomplish several tasks daily with tight deadlines
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Perform backfill duties for absent coworkers, scheduling of all staffed areas
- Management, supervisory and customer service skills are mandatory.
- Perform colour calibration using densitometers and perform CMYK colour adjustments
- Printing of critical insurance documents and adherence to customer defined service level agreements and turnaround times.
- Bindery and finishing tasks
- Overseeing mail services for 3 different operating companies
- Daily mail runs, incoming couriers and Canada posts
- Processing daily cheques and managing vendor invoices
- Complete and maintain all logs and reports including month-end reports
- Order office supplies via Oracle I Procurement system
- Monitoring printers, placing service calls and troubleshooting issues Input Meridian (billing system) requisitions
Please apply online and/or create and manage your profile at www.manpower.ca. Alternatively, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp or contact us at 403-269-6936 & ask for our office team.
You can also follow us on Facebook (@manpower.alberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), twitter (@ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB) for more information on our current Companies and Job Postings