Front Line Work Force Inc. has over 20 years of human resource management experience, providing innovative workforce solutions to companies of all sizes, to meet the challenges of today"s changing business environments and provide a level of service that reflects our commitment to excellence.
Combining the right people with our in house assessment software technologies ensures Front Line Work Force will successfully meet all your staffing needs. Front Line Work Force accommodates a diverse and broad based sector of staffing needs whether it"s, Skilled/Unskilled Industrial Labour or Office Personnel on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis.
Whatever your "frontline" requirements are, Front Line Work Force has the resources to meet all your requirements. Front Line Work Force specializes in the placement of individuals for all skilled trades, production, distribution, manufacturing and office support personnel throughout the GTA.
· Residential locations and shelter locations catering to clients 18 years of age or older with severe mental health challenges
· Some personal care where needed with residents
· Daily supervision, observation and support of residents
· Maintaining routine within the residences and doing household chores including cleaning, general maintenance, and keeping the staff workspace clean
· Ensuring clients are following prescribed medication routines (i.e. witnessing the client taking their medications, documenting where applicable)
· Complete daily logs, incident reports, medication charts and other legal documents. MUST have a solid command of the English language and the ability to effectively articulate and document is mandatory.
· Comply with all policies and procedures as established by the agency / Ministry.
· Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to driving agency vehicles, attending appointments with clients, completing household chores, adhering to Health and Safety standards,
· Repetitive work bending, twisting, standing for long periods of time
· All other duties as assigned by supervisor
Qualifications and Skills
You must have:
· Must be a graduate from a recognized Social Service Worker program or equivalent
· Must have valid CPR/First Aid Level C or Higher
· Must have valid Crisis Prevention Intervention
· Experience working with adults with severe and persistent mental health issues in a residential and shelter setting
· Must have a valid within 1 year Vulnerable Sector Police Report
One location located in the Weston Rd/Jane area in Toronto.
One location located in Queen/Dufferin area in Toronto.
Individuals with serious mental health issues who have been found “Not Criminally Responsible (NCR)” by the court system and are now under the care of transitional housing programs.\
Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week facilities.
There is always two staff working per shift. Staff are not leave the premise’ for breaks. Breaks are to be taken onsite.
At Front Line Work Force Inc., we offer Competitive Pay, Weekly Pays, Weekly Paid Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit & Benefits are available . If you are interested in any of the above position, please bring in your resume, Photo ID & SIN card at time of application. We will be accepting applications Monday to Friday between 9am-3pm.FRONT LINE WORK FORCE INC 2077 Dundas St East Unit 202 Mississauga Ontario L4X1M2 (2 sets of lights west of Hwy 427, across the street from Leon"s