OTT Financial Group (OTT) is a leading financial services provider in Canada that prides itself on integrity, experience, and commitment to the needs of high net worth individuals, families, institutional clients and business partners.
We offer specialized services within multiple lines of business including foreign exchange dealing, money transferring, discount brokerage, asset management, real estate development, property management, and our cutting-edge mobile payment solutions business.
We are looking for an experienced Software BA/QA Analyst to support our business growth in Toronto.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Communicate with business departments to consolidate system requirements into BRD(business requirement documents) and FRD.
- Analyze business process and logics utilizing flow chart and diagrams.
- Design wireframe and mock-up page based on system and user need.
- Attend project review meeting and provide test-driven advice.
- Develop, maintain, and update test cases required to execute test plans.
- Prepare test environment and test data required.
- Conduct testing on applications and evaluate test results against business requirements.
- Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written forms.
- Coordinate product release and create system manual.
- Facilitate UAT with users and provide system operating training.
- Perform product verification and post production support.
- Understand Agile project management principles, accurately complete project tasks on a timely basis.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as software BA or QA analyst in financial industry.
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, defect tracking life-cycle, tools and approaches in a software company with short release cycles.
- Proficiency in black box testing, regression, web manual testing, GUI and database applications.
- Experience in writing test cases and test scenarios that cover both sanity and in-depth testing.
- Ability to concurrently work on several projects.
- Test Smartphones and Cross Browser functionality.
- Basic knowledge writing SQL queries.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks on a timely basis.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Extremely organized, analytical, detail-oriented.
OTT Financial Group is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about us, visit our www.ott.ca website.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply: please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp