Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Development of integrated frontend and backend interfaces.
- Perform deployments of software to clients based on standard company guidelines.
- Provide training to clients in the use of software and applications
The Ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
- Experience with Netconf would be an asset
- Experience with Git and/or other version control systems
- Exposure to open source applications
- Ability to work effectively on multiple simultaneous tasks within a fast paced team.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Excellent (written and spoken English) communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet dynamic customer demand and needs.
- Self motivated and detail-oriented.
Education and Experience
- University, College, or Technical school diploma
- 1-10 years Software Development experience.
Language Skills :
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of employees, clients and clients' customers.
Problem Solving Abilities :
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in time-sensitive situations.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, or diagram form.
Please email resumes to email@example.comHelp