Cascade Law has been serving the community of Abbotsford for nearly two decades. We are currently seeking a legal assistant to join our professional and friendly team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience preferably in the area of personal injury.
Responsibilities will include:
- File management from start to finish
- Scheduling Trial Dates, Examination for Discoveries, etc.
- Drafting and preparing correspondence
- Court document preparation
- Maintaining BF system
- Routine requests for clinical and medical records, etc.
- Responding to client inquiries
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Detail oriented, with superior organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- The ability to excel in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Willingness to take on tasks as needed
Salary is competitive and commensurate with your ability and experience. Full benefit package is included.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest, only those shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.