Sr. Network Engineer - Permanent - 9196
About the Opportunity
An excellent client of ours in Kanata is looking for two Network Engineers, one Senior and one Intermediate, to join their IT group. This mid-sized software company is in major growth mode as they have enjoyed considerable momentum in the last couple years. This Network Engineer will aid in maintaining the networking environment, maximizing network performance, and enhancing the network system security. Known for their innovative technology and progressive work culture, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or an equivalent
- 7+ years of experience with networking/IT security experience – firewalls, switches, routers, etc.
- Extensive experience with network security tools – Cisco, Juniper, Citrix, VPN, SSL, encryption schemes, etc.
- Exposure to complex LAN/MAN/WAN networks
- Exposure to various cloud platforms – Azure, AWS, Oracle Cloud, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to work both in a team and autonomous environment.
Attitude and aptitude takes precedence over a perfect technical match.
Salary is commensurate of experience, and is in addition to an excellent perks/benefits package.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking the “Apply” button below and follow the link to submit your résumé. You can also apply by submitting your résumé directly to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp. If you are already registered with us, please contact your Senior Recruiter. Please quote job 9196.
Thank you for your interest in this role. One of our Recruiters will be in touch with you if your profile meets the requirements for the role and the expectations of our clients. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity.
With deep expertise in specialized recruitment and staffing, LRO Staffing places qualified professionals in contract, permanent and temporary roles. LRO Staffing's singular focus on finding the right fit for companies and candidates has helped organizations and individuals succeed for more than 10 years. We specialize in placing candidates and contractors in Accounting, Finance, Technology, Law, Government Services, Human Resources, Communications, Construction and Executive Support roles. www.lrostaffing.com
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.