We are currently seeking a Sr. SAP Program Manager for our Canada locations to include Toronto, Ottawa and other. Please note, relocation and or travel may be required.
Position Description (scope of work or brief narrative):
Our SAP procurement practices focus on transformation through strategy, process re-engineering and technology implementation. The primary objective is to help our clients optimize their procurement function through procurement technologies like Ariba or SRM. In this role, you will leverage a unique blend of procurement domain knowledge, process and technology expertise, and program management skills for large SAP procurement initiatives and implementations.
The experienced Sr. SAP Program / Engagement manager will manage large SAP-based procurement implementation projects. He/she will take ownership and responsibility of end-to-end project delivery, including project planning, controlling and monitoring, execution, as well as management of the project teams.
• Responsible to provide technical guidance to the project team, and will be interacting with client project leadership team as a delivery manager and trusted advisor.
• Lead the delivery of medium to large SRM, Ariba or other SAP programs, and development of strategy and roadmaps for different phases of implementation.
• Responsible to work closely with C-Level and Client Delivery / Project Manager for success of overall engagement and delivery
• Responsible to manage day to day interactions with client executives and sponsors
• Lead engagement planning and budgeting, manage engagement teams, define deliverable structure and content, facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client, direct on-time, and quality delivery of work products, manage engagement economics and manage engagement risk.
• Lead business development and proposal response activities for IPS as anchor and work closely with sales and value design teams for downstream revenue and new account generation.
• Strong experience in understanding, implementing and managing SAP Procurement solutions.
• Responsible for managing overall budget, quality adherence and project / phase delivery on time.
• Responsible for people development, perform role of counselor and coach and provide input and guidance into the engagement development and staffing process and related activities.
• Responsible to maintain and develop relationship with key stakeholders and client personnel’s in multiple accounts, lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposals, RFP responses and pricing strategies
• Lead and manage end to end project delivery, client and vendor relationships
Detailed Qualification and Experience:
• Minimum of 14+ years of overall professional experience, working with large IT ERP programs.
• Minimum of 10+ years of engagement and project management experience.
• Excellent understanding of SAP ERP and Procurement implementation
• Strong Experience min. 10 years of SAP ERP and Procurement
• At least 3-4 end to end SAP implementation in Program manager capacity
• At least 3-4 end to end SaaS implementation in Program manager capacity
• Strong experience in managing diverse teams and work in Global Delivery Model
• Strong Experience leading and guiding multiple teams (Multi-vendor, Onsite, Offshore)
• Excellent project management, project leadership and support to delivery teams.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Minimum of 5+ years of public sector experience (preferred)
• PMP Certified (Nice-to-have)
• Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent, required from an accredited institution.
• MBA or master’s degree is preferred
• Professional certification and post-graduate degree are desired
Infosys is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. We are committed to meeting the needs of persons with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by identifying, removing and preventing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility standards in accordance with the AODA.
Infosys will provide accommodations for persons with disabilities throughout the recruitment process, upon request. If an applicant requests an accommodation, Infosys will consult with the applicant and provide, or arrange for the provision of, a suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability.
Infosys Public Services Canada follows Equal Opportunity Guidelines.