Greetings for the day,
We have an urgent job opening for a Swift Payments Solution Consultant in Toronto, ON. Please find the complete job description below and consultant information details below to the job description.
Duration: Full Time
Role – Swift Payments Solution Consultant
Location - Toronto, Canada
Role Objective: Subject matter expert and Solutions Consultant for Payments
The ideal candidate will have the following core assets and experiences:
· In-depth payments industry knowledge in relevant market segment
· Knowledge of multiple industry solutions, products and applications
· Should have relevant experience in Europe regions payment business requirement gathering and writing.
· Understanding of fit for industry products, services and solutions across a number of industry sectors
· Understanding of the new regulatory changes happening in the Payments space.
· Understanding of the effect of technology on business.
· Understanding of the sales cycle and customer buying motives and criteria.
· Ability to support solution and cross-product sales and consultancy efforts and implementations.
· International business experience.
· Clear understanding of enterprise software implementation and technical services, sales, customer management and support services requirements.
· Effective communication and strong executive presence.
· Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and process design skills.
· Strong organizational, leadership, motivational, planning and management skills.
· Strong conflict resolution and persuasion skills.
· Highly effective relationship and interpersonal skills
· Independent decision making skills
· Excellent teamwork and lateral management skills
· Must be customer focused, demonstrated attention to detail and ability to exercise excellent judgment
· Ability to work in high pressure, politically sensitive environments
The candidate will be the key driver and contributor of Payments Solutions.
· Supports the Product Market Management leader in the deal review and approval process.
· Publishes the key requirements that are required to be supported for specific region.
· Defines value propositions and long-term solution strategies for specific opportunities and assists the channel in progressing deals against those plans.
· Identifies and presents the appropriate solutions to customers/prospects.
· Provides advice and business consultancy to prospects/customers on solution design options, impacts of modifications on the existing system and how to establish and operate related aspects of their business.
· Provides product demonstrations.
· Ensures a smooth transition from the Sales process to the Project process. Ensures that all client business objectives are met as identified through the sales process and planned for in the implementation process.
· Creatively build presentations, proposals and papers designed to assist in the sales of product solutions.
· Provide a highly focused level of sales support for Account Executives
· Cooperatively build a sales strategy for each account and each sales engagement.
· Collaborate in this role with customer account team members including other solution consultants, account representatives, customer managers, project managers, and the executive leadership team.
· Coordinate customer engagements as appropriate to facilitate contract closes against the sales target.
· Provide advice and business consultancy to prospects/customers to gather requirements for product enhancements and add-on sales.
The following defines the core requirements necessary for the candidate to be considered for the role:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 5 years working at a top tier Fintech or Banking Institution
· 5 years as top “Subject Matter Expert” in specific market segment
· 5 years business consulting experience in financial industry systems
· 5 years of professional consulting background for enterprise software solutions.
· 5-7 years of business analysis experience in Payment implementations.
Thanks & Regards,