We are currently hiring, on a long term contract, a Systems Design Specialist for one of our closest clients who is an international engineering firm specializing in the Transportation, Security & Defense, and Aerospace industries.
In this position you will perform system design, analysis, modelling and simulation to specify and verify control systems developed. You will also develop and define system design features to meet Customer requirements. Analyse and evaluate designs to verify compliance with System technical requirements.
To be considered for this position, you must have experience in each of the following:
- Proof of a minimum of 3 years’ experience using specification-driven systems design (as it applies to computer systems with both hardware and software operation).
- Proof of a minimum of 3 years’ experience with DOORS, based requirements tool.
- Proof of strong technical English language writing skills; good communication and analytical skills
- Trade off analysis
- Timing analysis
- Problem description reports
- Technical defect correction recommendations
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate and apply today!