TALENT ACQUISITION PARTNER
Do you have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Communications?
Do you have experience recruiting for engineering or engineering related positions?
Do you want to expand your recruiting experience in a reputable company?
This is one of Canada’s leading engineering consulting firms. You will experience the pride and prestige that comes from recruiting for a successful, global, industry-leading organization with inspirational, high-caliber colleagues.
Company Perks and Rewards
- This company provides top quality compensation.
- You will have the opportunity to recruit for professional positions while fostering synergies between recruiting, HR and hiring managers.
- You will experience the pride and prestige of recruiting for some of the largest and most challenging projects in Canada.
In this job you will:
- Meet hiring managers to gain full understanding of job specifications and develop effective recruitment strategies.
- Write new or modify existing job descriptions.
- Phone screen candidates and present most qualified to hiring manager.
- Utilize Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to manage communications in order to provide real time metrics.
- Communicate with candidates regularly to provide a positive candidate experience
- Research business group(s) industry competitors to be aware of market conditions and be able to identify and source potential passive candidates.
- Consistently focus recruiting efforts to meet minority recruiting goals to create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity and competitive advantage.
What you bring to the job
You will come with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications or other related degree.
- Minimum 5 years corporate or agency experience recruiting for engineering and engineering related positions
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and experience in utilizing ATS
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Proven track record for meeting/exceeding targets and maintaining a positive experience for
Qualified job seekers are asked to apply with attention to Priya Pillai. Reference 9074
I really look forward to hearing from you, but please understand that I will only be contacting those that are applicable for the role!
Options Consulting Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an in-person interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability
You can find more roles that may be more suited to you on the Options website at www.optionscs.com. Follow us on Twitter @OCS_opi and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/optionsconsultingsolutions for new jobs as they come to us!!