Are you the person your friends and family call when they need help with their computer?
Are you skilled at explaining difficult concepts in easy-to-understand terms?
Better yet, do you also have previous experience implementing an ERP system?
If you like helping others, have an aptitude for learning software quickly and have excellent communication skills we want to talk to you.
Nexent Innovations Inc. designs and sells Miracle Service™, a leading field service management software solution. A small dynamic software provider, we are well established with a global reach, having clients in over 45 countries around the world.
- Full-time position. Business Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Casual work environment and BBQ Fridays
- Support/Consult/Coach customers on the appropriate solution to their unique software needs
- Train customers on the implementation and use of our software
- Work with our support team to answer customer calls and e-mails, identifying problems and providing solutions
- Create training videos (voice only) showing the operation of features of our software
- Document solutions and update corporate Knowledge Database
- Installation and deployment assistance for new applications and upgrades
- Present a positive and professional image to customers
About You. You Bring:
- Exceptional customer service skills (essential)
- Strong communication skills-both verbal and written, interpersonal skills, telephone etiquette and an ability to communicate effectively with non-technical users (essential)
- Good understanding of commonly used business software applications
- Familiarity with accounting, inventory or CRM software would be an asset
- Prior call center experience would be an asset
We invite you to e-mail your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.