CSI Consulting Inc. is looking for a Technical Recruiter (USA) with 3+ years of industry experiencefor our offices in Downtown Toronto
Type: Full time/ Permanent Role
- 3 plus years in IT recruitment experience (US) with a high standard for delivery
- Prior experience in the recruitment industry and experience in using cutting edge recruitment methods and tools in order to remain at the forefront of the recruitment industry and deliver the best possible experience to CSI Consulting’s clients and consultants.
- A desire to deliver the best quality candidate in a high pressured and time sensitive environment; the ability to assess such candidates
- A proven capacity to manage and deliver the full life cycle of recruiting responsibilities, including but not limited to, sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates, completing references and managing salary negotiations
- A track record of proactively developing relationships with passive and active candidates using a variety of methods, including cold calls, emails and referrals.
- Utilize internal and Internet databases to source and identify candidates for current and future needs
- Working knowledge of IT systems and technologies and the ability to translate client technical requirements into a targeted consultant search strategy
- A positive attitude and strong commitment to providing our clients and consultants excellent service.
- Career growth tasks such as market experts in industry sectors, account management roles, mentoring junior recruiters etc
- Such other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time which are compatible with the position.
- Additional skills and responsibilities include, but not limited to;
- Pre-screening candidates based on employers requirements and specifications as well as ascertain their presentation and communication skills
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Coordinate interviews between employers and candidates
- Perform background and reference checks as required by customers
- Searching for potential candidates via recruiting, advertising and networking and job boards.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong negotiating skills
- Exceptional professional mannerism - in person, on the phone, and in email
- Must enjoy interacting with people on all levels
- A proactive temperament combined with strong work ethic and self-discipline
- Ability to plan, organize and establish priorities to meet goals and achieve results
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit