We are looking for a Territory Manager for the Prairie Provinces to join our dynamic team!
Reporting to the Vice President of Institutional & Home Healthcare Sales, the candidate will be achieving targeted revenue objectives and primary bonus goals while developing and signing direct contracts with end users.
The incumbent must possess excellent interpersonal skills, preferably with prior experience and relevant industry experience in the hospital market. The applicant must have 2 – 3 years of successful experience in selling infection control products along with an extensive knowledge in hospital contract processes.
· Expand AMG profile (primarily in the area of infection control) in hospitals, long term care facilities and other markets that would use IC products.
· Sell AMG products and grow AMG revenues within the territory.
· Provide product in-service training for end users, medical surgical dealers, end users and alternate markets where
Infection Control products are sold.
· Prospect and open new accounts.
· Work with key distributor reps assigned to him/her in the territory.
· Attend trade shows outside the Province on few occasions.
· Manage top accounts diligently to ensure sales growth and to protect the sales of key product lines.
· Analyze and set sales forecasts for the territory.
· Provide weekly reports and competitive information in accordance with the deadlines stipulated.
· Grow AMG database contacts on Inet system.
· Propose and implement new programs for clients.
· Coordinate & communicate all information regarding sales calls.
· Above average ability to negotiate, persuade and sell.
· Must be self-driven & results oriented.
· Ability to work autonomously.
· Ability to work with other departments and follow company guidelines.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Ability to manage and maximize ROI on time and sales effort with accounts and end users.
· Ability to quickly identify key decision makers and stakeholders involved in the decision to purchase.
· Ability to effectively analyze sales results and assess territory performance.
· Ability to successfully close sales leads within a timely manner.
· Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
· Ability to be persuasive and to communicate effectively is essential.
· Ability to adapt to various types of personnel (blue and white collar).
· Ability to drive long distances (in excess of 250 KM’s) several times per month.
· Overnight travel may be required approximately 1 week per month.
AMG Medical offers a fast-paced, challenging, innovative work environment where your hard work is noted, valued and appreciated. If you think you are the right candidate for this position, please send us your CV at: email@example.comHelp