TELUS is committed to changing the way healthcare in Canada works for you, your family, and your loved ones. What part might you play?
We collectively need to find solutions that will benefit all Canadians to meet the challenge of unsustainable rising costs, long wait times and an increasingly older population. Make no mistake, our journey to address Canada’s greatest social challenge of this generation, healthcare, will be long and challenging – but the chance to have an impact on all Canadians and build a new business for TELUS will be worth it!
The TELUS Consumer Health team will focus on empowering Canadians to take control of their health and the health of their loved ones with the right information, tools and support they need to live healthier and happier lives. As a global telecommunications leader and one of the largest IT healthcare providers in Canada, we are well positioned to play a leadership role in bringing new services to market to address this significant challenge.
About the role
Are you up for the challenge? TELUS and its Premier Vendor Partner, The Acquisition Gourp are looking for team members with the capability, passion, grit and drive to join our team! You will have the chance and expectation to engage in many different functions as we build this business and improve healthcare for all Canadians.
The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sales in particular target markets and identifying new initiatives to drive high performance and exceed sales metrics. This role is unique in that there is a key component of building relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external to TELUS. If you are a high energy and results oriented individual who is looking for an opportunity to work with a high performing team, we’d love to hear from you!
- Develop and execute on marketing and sales plan in targeted region to deliver on sales targets and awareness campaigns.
- Responsible and accountable to execute many marketing events – these events may take place during evenings and weekends to drive sales and awareness
- Understand the community landscape and be a champion for a community-centered marketing approach in working with key stakeholders from across the business
- Partner with various sales channels to facilitate sales – this may include going door to door to provide education and awareness of TELUS products and services to customers, B2B in the community, drive referral programs and work with HCPs
- Track and drive sales performance in multiple sales channels and deliver results
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- An entrepreneurial spirit which will drive passionate ownership, and responsibility for the business
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong bias to action with the ability to work independently to produce the required results
- Experience working with agency stakeholders to bring marketing initiatives and campaigns to life
- Proven ability to make strategic recommendations on news initiatives to increase sales
- Ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders, meet tight deadlines and tolerate ambiguity
- Desire to learn about technology and generate excitement over products and services
- Flexible in your work schedule as part of the role is evenings and weekends
Required Professional Designation/Certification & Experience:
- A degree or equivalent marketing and business experience is required
- 3+ years progressive experience outside sales and/or marketing
- Medical or HCP sales experience would be beneficial
Please note: this positions is an External TELUS ontractor role. 6 month contract to start with opportunity to continue in the role based on performance. Please send us your resume and cover letter to apply.