You will be joining a team that is building upon the tremendous momentum generated by the success of our best-in-class TELUS TV, Internet, Mobility and SmartHome Security products at a regional level as we continue to earn the expansion of our customer base through innovative, reliable and efficient broadband-based services.
About the Role:
The Acquisition Group is currently looking for a motivated professional to fill a Regional Field Manager position to represent TELUS Communications. The Regional Field Manager will work within a team and be responsible for developing and leading the execution of a local marketing event strategy in field and on location. This person will identify and evaluate new initiatives and review existing programs required to support TELUS’s marketing strategies to drive penetration in the Alberta market. They will be accountable for achieving regional sales targets and driving best in class execution at event activations in malls, retail, grocery and community event environments.
If you are a high energy, self-driven and results oriented individual who is looking for an opportunity to work with a high performing team, we’d love to hear from you.
● Develop and execute marketing event strategy to increase penetration of TELUS products/services
● Develop and trial different marketing approaches to uncover and recommend the optimal marketing strategy and sales approaches for the region
● Drive efficiency within the program to optimize sales and deliver on regional sales targets
● Leverage market knowledge and market research and analytics to build, secure alignment, and execute community-centric marketing event strategies
● Understand the community landscape and be a champion for a community-centered marketing approach through continuous networking
● Coach and mentor a team of direct to consumer sales representatives at various on location events across the region ensuring appropriate brand representation
● Oversee set up and tear down of regional marketing events (flexible hours required)
What We Offer:
● Represent one of Canada's leading telecommunications companies!
● Work with a charismatic and supportive team, with ample room for growth and advancement.
● Earn a competitive base pay, plus sales bonuses. To be discussed in the interview process with qualified candidates.
Requirements & Qualifications:
● A degree in Marketing/Business or a related field strongly preferred
● Adaptive self-starter who takes ownership, initiative and has a bias for action
● Willingness to challenge the status quo and take action to make continuous improvements
● Strong analytical, written, verbal communication and time management skills
● Ability to communicate ideas clearly and motivate cross functional teams towards a common goal
● Ability to network, develop, and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and team members
● Proven track record to meet tight deadlines, tolerate ambiguity and work well under pressure
● Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an event planning, marketing role, or sales management role
● Flexible schedule: available to work evenings and weekends, from a home based office and on event location
● Available to travel up to 75% of time and access to a vehicle
● Sense of humor
How to apply:
Our team is tasked with leveraging the best of what we already do at TELUS and adding in the best of what we know to be possible. We are seeking creative, flexible and smart individuals who think strategically, focus on results and take initiative.
If you think you’re the right fit to represent TELUS Communications as a Regional Field Manager in Calgary, please send a current copy of your resume and a short cover letter for immediate consideration.