VTRAC Consulting Corporation
Thank you for applying to VTRAC opportunities. Please e-mail your resume as a MS-WORD document in confidence Subject:Test Coordinator- Intermediate position number: 8566 Attention email@example.comHelp or call: 281-899-0388
Position No.: 8566
Title: Test Coordinator- Intermediate
Type: 6 months Contract
The main function of a Test Coordinator is to develop, implement, and document all testing activities, including test planning, test documentation, test execution, defect tracking and reporting, including follow-up and issue resolution.
· Analyze, define, and translate business and functional specifications into testing requirements.
· Attend project meetings to report on the status of testing, communicate issues, implement QA standards and policies, and communicate QA schedule.
· Develop, schedule, coordinate and execute test procedures of systems and software for multiple projects for system integration.
· Direct, motivate, develop and manage the performance of the testing team and key staff.
· Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
· Ensure client needs are being met with the highest quality.
· Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content.
· Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
· Successful translation of business processes, systems functionality and requirements into well-written test plans.
· Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
· Manage and coordinate end-to-end testing activities for small and large projects such as developing and executing test cases.
Must Have/ Technical Skills:
· Minimum Five years of relevant work experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Genesys Suite experience (with an understanding of how it integrates with desktops and telephony)
· Both agile and waterfall methodology experience
· ALM & Jira experience
· Reporting experience
· Bachelors or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
· Experience writing test documentation such as Test Plans, scripts and test results reports.
· Ability to analyze/interpret test results and provide recommendations to improve testing.
· Professional experience using SQL, Oracle and other databases, test plans, test scripting, application architecture, multiple IT platforms, systems and software and working the SDLC.
· Professional experience with data conversation, data mapping, and data integrity.
· Project management experience with a focus on project status reporting and coordination of efforts to meet project timelines.
· Experience with approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational, or process problems.
· Experience interacting with development teams, end-user teams, senior management, other third parties, and stakeholders.
We thank all candidates in advance. Only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted. For other exciting opportunities, please visit us at www.vtrac.com . VTRAC is an equal opportunity employer.Toronto . New York . Houston . Monterrey