Our client is a leading Energy Firm on the forefront of creating sustainable cities across North America. They are currently looking to recruit a ‘Thermal Energy Project Manager’ for numerous projects across BC and Seattle.
The role of a Thermal Energy Project Manager is to deliver both large and small Thermal Energy Asset projects. This requires technical expertise in HVAC and thermal energy, and a baseline understanding in the turnkey mechanical construction projects for buildings. As the Thermal Energy Project Manager, you are a self-starter and a team player with the ability to receive and execute work with little supervision. You’ll possess excellent communication skills and will be experienced in coordinating with team members and in mentoring junior staff. You will report to the General Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Independently delivering assigned thermal energy and HVAC projects
· Interfacing with clients and managing relationships with external stakeholders
· Managing the turnkey delivery of thermal energy projects while considering technical, financial, constructability and operational perspectives
· Completing energy calculations and thermal energy system designs
· Completing the financial analysis of thermal energy system design options
· Supervising consultants and external contractors while providing oversight on their technical work
· Producing feasibility studies and design reports
· Completing presentations to clients and other stakeholders
· Mentoring and training junior staff
- Minimum 7 years’ experience across similar residential and commercial projects
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical) / Applied Science Technologist / Project Management Professional / LEED AP
- Office 365, Microsoft Project, CAD
- Effective organization, coordination, delegation, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in mentoring, coaching and supervision
If this role is of interest to you, please get in contact with myself ASAP!