The Trainer is responsible for preparing, facilitating, and performing on-site and online applicationimplementation and training. Software training focused implementation projects including new installations,conversions, installed account audits and training, go live support, and post installation support will beperformed.
This position requires frequent travel and may require working varying shifts, long hours, and
Reporting to the Training Manager, the core responsibilities of the position are:
- Provide live on-site and online software training to clients on our products.
- Create, document, and educate clients on customized procedures regarding the use of our products.
- Install and upgrade our software products.
- Assist clients with customizing the configuration of our software products.
- Keep up to date on all software changes and enhancements.
- Participate in the development of new installation and training materials. Assist in evaluation and revision of courses and course materials.
- Learn additional software packages, modules, or operating system platforms as directed.
- Write product related documentation and perform product testing.
- Provide go-live support to properties after each installation.
- Function as part of the support team when in the office and not scheduled for other duties.
- Complete assigned projects in a timely manner and update management on project status.
- When applicable, assist Senior Trainer as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a high school diploma is required.
- Experience in the hospitality industry – i.e. hotel, dining and/or spa operations is ideal.
- Experience in public speaking and education is ideal.
- Previous customer service or support and basic technical experience required.
- Ability to learn quickly when facing new problems with minimal supervision.
- A strong work ethic and capacity to succeed in a fast-paced environment, while meetingassigned deadlines.
- Must be able to work under pressure and have an aptitude for logical problem solving
- Develop and maintain relationships with fellow team members and customers.