As a traveller, you have an open mind. Now, use it to open doors.
Are you the one…
whose Instagram travel pics turn followers all shades of green with envy?
whose family members never know if you’re home, or out exploring the world?
who dreams of an Out of Office reply that reads, “I’m away on an African safari.”?
who plans where to go next while still on a fabulous beach vacation?
Flight Centre Canada wants to know if YOU are THE ONE!
If this sounds anything like you, we want to turn your travel fanaticism and love of helping people into a full-time career.
Flight Centre Canada is now recruiting for our upcoming training programs. The two-week training programs will start in September and run through the fall.
Why apply for a Flight Centre travel consultant position?
- Corporate Social Responsibility: we support charitable causes, choose ethical itineraries, and offer paid volunteer leave for you to help local and global communities;
- Brightness of Future: we provide the career coaching and growth tools to help you manage your career, from year one and beyond;
- Work & Life Balance: we offer in-house wellness and personal financial planning services, rotating 7-day schedule and a flexible, motivating work environment to facilitate equilibrium in your life;
- Rewards & Recognition: we regularly celebrate employee contributions, from all-expense paid social events, commission bonuses and a coveted spot at our Global Gathering in a secret international destination;
- Travel Benefits: employees can look forward to discounted trips, travel allowances and educational bursaries.
Why you belong here?
- You have been successful in a customer service or sales role for a minimum of 2 years;
- You have a track record of meeting goals and/or targets;
- You have a wealth of international travel experience that you want to share with others;
- You have advanced computer skills and confidence to learn new systems;
- You have achieved your high school diploma or higher;
- You are a fun-loving, hard-working team player;
- You are a self-starting motivated individual with the desire to take ownership and responsibility of your own client portfolio.
Don't miss your chance to become a part of Flight Centre's exciting global network and award-winning corporate culture. This opportunity will come once a year – some would say, once in a lifetime! Ready to get on board?
Flight Centre Travel Group has a centralized recruitment process. All applications submitted for our Travel Sales Consultant positions will be considered for all locations, there is no need to submit multiple applications.
Our promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace which truly reflects the diversification of our society. Flight Centre is committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment selection process. If you require accommodation because of a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please let us know in advance by contacting our Recruitment Team at email@example.com