Manpower is seeking an experienced Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to fulfill a contract position in Joffre, Alberta.
Position is Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm. Preference will be given to candidates whom reside in the Central Alberta area.
· BSc Mechanical Engineering and P.Eng. Designation with APEGA
· Minimum 5 Years of experience.
· Must be familiar with ASME Boiler Pressure Vessel design or fabrication.
· Must be familiar with ASME B31.3 Pressure Piping Code.
· Plant experience an asset
In this role as an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
· Unit Support to Unit Mechanical Engineer to complete identified 2019 turnaround and unit priorities.
· Project management of inter-discipline projects in an operational chemical plant.
- Majority of time in the role will be spent preparing for the execution of the T/A.
To learn more about the benefits of being a Manpower Associate visit www.manpowerab.com.
Please apply online and/or create and manage your profile at www.manpower.ca or alternatively, you can email your resume directly to Melissa.Hughes@manpower.comHelp or contact us at 403.269.6936 and ask for Melissa.
You can follow us on Facebook (manpowerAB), Instagram (ManpowerAB), twitter (@ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB) for more information on our current Companies and Job Postings.