- Package Centre is located in 8826 Jim Bailey Crescent Winfield, BC.
- Work shift: 4:00PM - 12:30AM*
- Work days are from Monday to Friday;
*Schedules are based on operational requirements and shift hours may slightly vary and may be subject to change.
Our Automotive Mechanic will be responsible for repairing all UPS diesel and electric vehicles. It also involves operating standard (manual) transmission vehicle and ensuring that all vehicles are maintained in a timely manner.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Training provided
- Wage: $28.18/hour
- Guaranteed wage progression*
- 100% paid MSP*
- Extended health and dental benefits*
- Group insurance and Pension plan benefits*
- Excellent Verbal Communication skills;
- Ability to follow set and standard procedures
- Must possess a valid BC Driver's License (Class 5 or Canadian Equivalent)
- Able to operate a Standard Transmission/Manual Transmission Vehicle;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, physically demanding environment.
- Must have an Automotive Service Technician Trade Certification
- Must have a Red Seal Certification (Apprentice Level 4 is also acceptable)
- Must be Bondable.
- Experience in Diesel Engines, Electrical and Electronic Systems, Steering, Brakes and Suspensions;
- Experience maintenance in both Standard and Automatic Transmission
- Experience in Propane-Fuelled Engines and in Fleet maintenance is considered an asset but not mandatory.