Deliver with Uber Eats - Earn on your own schedule:
Signing up is quick and easy. Start delivering with Uber Eats today!
● Work on your schedule: Take trips for a few hours in the mornings, every night or just on weekends - it's up to you. You are your own boss and you can choose when and how much you work.
● Choose your wheels: Depending on the rules in your city, you may be able to deliver with your car, bike or scooter. Choose the way you want to deliver, and we’ll guide you through the rest.
● Earn good money: You'll make money by bringing people the things they love. Between deliveries, it's just you. So bump your favorite tunes and enjoy cruising around your city.
When you deliver with a car, you must:
● Be at least 19 years old
● Have a valid Class 1-5 Driver’s License
● Have a vehicle 1997 or newer (<20 years)
● Have vehicle insurance
When you deliver with a bicycle, you must:
● Be at least 18 years old
● Have a bicycle
● Feel comfortable riding your bike around the city
If you have previous employment experience in delivery (such as a delivery driver, food service, food delivery, delivery runner, or courier) you might also consider partnering with Uber Eats and earn great money. We also welcome drivers who have worked with other food or restaurant delivery networks like GrubHub, Foodler, Seamless, Eats24. Our delivery partners come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from traditional driving, food delivery services, and transportation industries to other industries.