Who we are
We are an established international broadcaster focusing on the Caribbean and Latin American region. This is a unique opportunity to bring your world vision to a creative and dynamic team.
We are looking for a full time dedicated, responsible and detailed-oriented individual with video-editing experience to fill the position of Video Editor/Producer.
Participate in the creative process in a team environment and then execute the collective vision to produce promotional content for multiple full-time video channels. Both B2B and B2C chops are required as the produced content is utilized on-air, on-line, and in Affiliate pitch promotions.
The video editors must be skilled in interpreting collaborations to successfully produce the collective vision. Be prepared to work with multiple projects simultaneously but control the successful delivery schedule. You will have insight and influence on channel production and delivery strategies.The candidate will work in the Creative Department and collaborate with the Marketing Department, as well as other internal teams.
- Enhance information / entertainment values of productions by collaborating with marketing and production teams.
- Present content with maximum effect by selecting and combining the most effective shots, into sequences and correct errors using editing tools.
- Enhance video content, programs, interstitials and promotions by editing video to include dialogue, music and sound effects and by rendering graphics and animation elements.
- Create static graphics for marketing team.
- Work with Social media team to produce / create successful videos to fit.
- Is a true team player with a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Has solid communication skills, and is capable of working well with a wide range of people across multiple disciplines.
- Is flexible, has good initiative and is able to deal with ambiguity (asking the right questions, anticipating needs, being resourceful and preparing for a number of outcomes).
- Constantly pushes themselves to create, produce, and execute better creative work.
- An understanding of business/corporate needs.
- College Certificate/Diploma in Broadcast Video or Media Production or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years industry related experience
- Working knowledge of non-Linear Editing system software; Adobe Premiere, graphics applications such as Adobe After Effects and Photoshop
Applicants should email their resume, covering letter & include a link to your website, online portfolio, or most compelling and relevant work