The Vice President of Sales (South-West Region) is responsible for establishing regional sales targets to meet company objectives. Responsible for developing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentials functions.
- Develop annual sales plans in support of organization strategy and objectives.
- Direct implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Ensure communications are coordinated, support sales plan objectives and meet organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction with VP of Marketing.
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Implement approved distribution strategies.
- Manage multiple channel selling strategies.
- Build, develop and manage a sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and services initiatives.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Thinking
- Results Driven
- Customer Focus
- Technical Capacity
- Competent with the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Familiar with the various forms of Social Media
- Thorough knowledge of the Inventory Management System (IMS) software package
- Communication Proficiency
This position is directly responsible for leading managers of the region and indirectly responsible for all employees within the region.
This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filling cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Wages and Benefits
This position offers an annual salary $150,000 plus profit-related bonus.
Group Insurance, Medical-Dental and Life Insurance Benefits are included with this position.
A company-leased vehicle is also provided.
Based out of our London office, travelling throughout South-Western Ontario.
Office Address: 341 Talbot Street
This position requires frequent travel, more than 50%. Most travel is outside the local area and overnight. Some of the travel is international.
Required Education and Experience
A Minimum of 7 years’ sales and management within the electrical wholesale industry.
Other DutiesPlease note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.