As a Warehouse Associate, you are energetic and motivated, and are comfortable with heavy lifting and operating equipment. You enjoy working both independently and as part of a team, and always strive for a high level of customer service.
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Picking and put-away of all product types
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of inventory/stock, stock locations, model numbers, manufacturer specifications and handling instructions
- Verifying, ensuring accuracy, and generating reports for inventory control
- Processing store entry stock transfers
- Upholding all company health and safety, security, and operational policies and procedures
- Experience operating, order picker, pallet jacks, narrow aisle and counter balance is an asset
- Able to carry and lift product exceeding 50 lbs. on a regular basis (loading appliances, etc.)
- Proficient knowledge of safe material handling techniques
- Experience with WMS Warehouse Management System is an asset but not mandatory; training will be provided
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work shifts including evenings and weekends, as required
- Should pass a criminal background check sponsored by The Brick
Why work for the Brick?
- Flexible “employer-paid” benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training through “The Brick University”
- Employee discounts & Personal "Paid" days off
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada’s largest home furnishings retailer!
Number one in quality home furnishings across Canada.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.