Warehouse Manager Trainee
Up to $30 per hour, based on experience
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Warehouse department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in distribution, shipping and receiving, forklift operation, or picking and packing, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks Warehouse Manager Trainees at its branch in Edmonton, Alberta.
Join us to experience why Uline has been designated with the Forbes 2016 America’s Best Employers award.
Come join our rapidly growing team!
- Learn all aspects of distribution (Parcel, LTL, returns, receiving, restock, transfers and slotting) through our Rotational Program.
- Train and develop Warehouse Management skills while leading and motivating others.
- Become certified on forklifts and other warehouse equipment.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, warehouse environment.
- Full benefit coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- RRSP with company match
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.ca/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline is a drug-free workplace