Front Line Work Force Inc. has over 20 years of human resource management experience, providing innovative workforce solutions to companies of all sizes, to meet the challenges of today's changing business environments and provide a level of service that reflects our commitment to excellence.
Combining the right people with our in house assessment software technologies ensures Front Line Work Force will successfully meet all your staffing needs. Front Line Work Force accommodates a diverse and broad based sector of staffing needs whether it's, Skilled/Unskilled Industrial Labour or Office Personnel on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis.
Whatever your 'frontline' requirements are, Front Line Work Force has the resources to meet all your requirements. Front Line Work Force specializes in the placement of individuals for all skilled trades, production, distribution, manufacturing and office support personnel throughout the GTA.
NATURE & SCOPE OF POSITION
· Reporting directly to the Supervisor the primary responsibility of the Warehouse Material Handler is to support the assembly, packaging, extrusion and quality departments in the provision of materials to the production areas, and the appropriate movement and storage of quarantined/non-conforming/released materials in the warehouse, in compliance with ISO requirements and policies and practices.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES & AUTHORITY
· Ensure all required released componentry is provided into the appropriate staging areas for production work orders.
- Prepare/stage components by work order into appropriate bins/racks/carts, verifying part numbers, lot numbers, quantity, and released status.
· Store in the appropriate warehouse locations all released products and components.
· Move and store all quarantine and non-conforming materials into the appropriate warehouse areas. Ensure appropriate documentation is completed and affixed to product (i.e. non-conforming report)
· Movement of finished product skids from the production areas to the appropriate warehouse locations.
· Staging of finished product stock to appropriate warehouse area in preparation of shipment.
· Loading of trailers with released, finished product for shipment to the sterilizer consistent with the load sheet information.
· Maintain the cleanliness of the warehouse areas and perform all required cleaning as outlined in the appropriate documentation. Complete all records as necessary.
· Assist the quality and production departments as required in the movement/location of product.
· Assist QC Inspectors, Production Material Handlers, Returns Clerk, and Shipper/Receiver as required.
· Train new material handler when required.
· Ensure compliance to all company policies/practices including ISO and Health & Safety etc. Report all unsafe activities, procedures, or conditions to a Supervisor, Manager, or Health and Safety Representative.
- As back-up (during absence of Production Material Handler) assist with the movement of components into and out of the Clean Rooms as required, and other duties Production Material Handler duties as assigned by the supervisor.
· Perform any other duties as required.
We do offer benefits after 6 month probationary period is completed.
The hourly rate we pay is $16.00 per hour. Weekend premium is $0.30 extra per hour worked.
At Front Line Work Force Inc., we offer Competitive Pay, Weekly Pays, Weekly Paid Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit & Benefits are available . If you are interested in any of the above position, please bring in your resume, Photo ID & SIN card at time of application. We will be accepting applications Monday to Friday between 9am-3pm.FRONT LINE WORK FORCE INC 2077 Dundas St East Unit 202 Mississauga Ontario L4X1M2 (2 sets of lights west of Hwy 427, across the street from Leon's) or send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp