ASUS has long been at the forefront of the information technology industry and although the company started as a humble motherboard manufacturer with only a handful of employees, it is now a dominant player in the global market and employs over 17,000 people in 50 countries around the world. ASUS makes products in almost every conceivable category of information technology, including PC components and peripherals, desktops, notebooks, tablets, servers and smartphones.
ASUS innovation continues to be recognized by prestigious international media organizations, and our products are consistently acknowledged with CES Innovation, iF Design, Good Design, and Red Dot awards. In 2016, we garnered 4,385 awards for design innovation, product quality, environmental responsibility, and customer service. Last year, ASUS was named amongst the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine. The company revenue was US$13.3 billion in 2016.
We are seeking a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in web content management. This person will work daily developing and managing content updates for our asus.com North America sites. This is an on-site, full time position located in Markham, ON.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with our global HQ and Marketing teams managing site updates within our global CMS
- Copy, edit, and proofread all web content prior to making live
- Test sites, and new product pages prior to publication, and report errors through internal ticket system
- Track banner locations, generate weekly and monthly reports on analytics
- Manage various requests, and tickets, prioritizing accordingly and following up as needed
- Manage French translation for Canada French site
- Support email and PR marketing initiatives
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience working with content management systems
- HTML and CSS knowledge
- Manipulating and converting graphics and image files provided in various formats
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop and Google Analytics
- Organizational and time management skills sufficient to prioritize workload, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented to ensure quality standards are met without impairing workflow
- Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- Use effective oral and written communication skills sufficient to communicate and interact effectively
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Experience working with email marketing tools a plus
- 2 years of relevant experience
ASUS is compliant with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 , and recognizes its obligation to provide accommodation in the job application process to persons with disabilities on request, up to the point of undue hardship. Requests for accommodation should be directed to Josephine Kwan, Human Resources, please put on subject line AODA.