ACCESS CONTROL OFFICER (PEARSON AIRPORT)
Are you looking to grow a security job into a rewarding career? Aviation Security is your first step!
Build a career in a competitive field with tons of room to grow and move up in the security industry. Access Control officers are responsible for the safety of the passengers, employees and co-workers at Pearson International Airport.
A.S.P. Incorporated has provided security and customer service solutions for over 20 years to Canadian clients. We currently employ in excess of 2000 employees Company wide and are a subsidiary of ICTS EUROPE, a company operating in 22 countries employing more than 17000 professionals. A.S.P services some of the largest airports in Canada and has a significant presence in the Commercial and Residential spaces in Toronto. We offer:
- Career Growth within the organization
- Diverse and engaging work environment
- People-first mentality
- Free Airport Parking while on shift for all employees
- Full-time opportunities which include medical and dental benefits
We are looking for licensed security guards wanting to build a career in a growing industry for full-time and casual positions. A.S.P offers competitive wages starting at $14 an hour. We offer 10 different security-based position at Pearson Airport and firmly believe in promoting within.
- Competitive benefit packages
- Flexible schedules (must be able to work overnights)
- 8 and 12 hour shifts available
- Working inside and outside of the terminal all weather conditions
- Customer Service background an asset
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Valid Ontario Security License to be maintained during the duration of employment
- First Aid Certification
- Minimum of eighteen (18) years of age
- Able to walk, stand, sit up to 12 hours
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written
- Excellent computer skills, Particularly Microsoft Word
- Must complete all required courses and training upon hire, successfully
- Be able to work as a team player and work effectively in the public
- Have great report writing skills
- Ability to obtain Restricted Access Identification Card (RAIC)
* Please note: Obtaining a Restricted Access Identification Card (RAIC) through Transport Canada is taking approximately 18-24 months (2 years) for individuals holding a work permit or study permit.
A.S.P. Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates. If selected for an interview, please notify us if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.
We hire for PERSONALITY. We train for the job.