Our client is a full service logistics provider operating around the globe. Their corporate philosophy is to ensure the ULTIMATE customer experience and facilitate the creation of new, sustainable business through enhanced team cooperation and employee awareness.
This company is also a joy to work for as they follow a management philosophy that espouses and upholds the values of caring for and developing their employees. Additionally they are also a benevolent global citizen, adhering to a strong commitment to social responsibility and a sustainable environment.
Competitive and comprehensive compensation plan, commensurate with base and bonus eligibility.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
Our client is seeking a motivated professional to sell and promote their services in the province of Quebec. As the successful candidate, you will be an expert in selling all modes of freight forwarding; a talented business development specialist who is capable of successfully selling each of the services offered, either in kind, or as a part of a complete logistical solution. You typically close new business by developing an intriguing value proposition rather than by rate. You have a proven track record locating and closing profitable business and are comfortable presenting to not only the Transportation Manager but also "C" Suite decision makers. Prior exposure to government contractors, military work or humanitarian relief programs would be a definite asset.
A successful Account Executive must manage and grow existing accounts while aggressively targeting and closing new business. Relationship building, account maintenance, and follow through are essential characteristics required of this person. Primary responsibilities will include marketing and promoting the corporate product offerings, including transportation, projects, warehousing, packaging, and logistics services to existing and potential clientele. Candidates must work very closely with and report to corporate management and local staff to ensure market penetration and adequate profitability. A successful candidate shall play a major role in the development of the Quebec and National operation and the position is expected to provide mutually advantageous revenue potential for both the company and the candidate.
- Proficiency with modern CRM software, Windows, MAC OS, MS Office, Adobe, sufficient computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to professionally communicate with internal and external customers.
- Continual desire to learn expand transportation and logistics knowledge through trade magazines, programs, training, etc.
- Ability to keep up with fast paced changes in the transportation logistics environment.
- Strong organizational skills to ensure accurate timely completion of responsibilities.
- Ability to nurture new ideas and methods to improve and foster the ULTIMATE
- Customer experience.
- Sales and operations experience, driving significant increases in high-margin, recurring revenue.
- Proven aptitude working with challenging logistics needs and an ability to close business via a strong value proposition rather than by selling rates.
- Proven ability to negotiate and close complex deals.
- Minimum 3 years logistics sales experience.
Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Trevor Stewart, President
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the "APPLY" button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RECRUITER:
Trevor Stewart: http://stoakley.com/meet-trevor-stewart/
August 7, 2019
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
Logistics, freight forwarding, business development, sales, account management, air freight, sea freight, ocean freight, project, senior sales, export, import, global.
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise. We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries. This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
- Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities.
- Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity.
- Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture.
By you ("the applicant") submitting your resumé and/or personal information here, grant Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. ("SSC") the right to use personal data for recruitment and selection purposes. The applicant understands that the applicant's personal information is only collected, used and disclosed by SSC in accordance with this form or otherwise as permitted by law. The applicant authorizes SSC to collect, use and disclose their personal information in order to attempt to assist them in gaining employment with of one of SSC's clients. For this purpose and as part of this process, the applicant authorizes SSC to take a number of steps, typically including, but not necessarily limited to: Obtaining their resumé and references (and any updates thereof); Interviewing them; Producing a video-clip of them; Speaking with their references; Verifying information and performing other searches and checks, done either by SSC or by an independent agency on behalf of SSC; Evaluating information about the applicant to analyze their suitability to potential positions; Disclosing any information about the applicant as provided by the applicant, by references and by other sources to any present or future client of SSC who, based on the applicant's qualifications, work requirements, desires and other factors and determined solely in the discretion of SSC, has or may have a position to which the applicant is or may be suited. The applicant understands that SSC will not disclose their information to a present or future client without speaking to the applicant first and receiving the applicant's verbal consent.
FOLLOW US FOR THE LATEST JOBS, CAREER ADVICE AND JOB MARKET TRENDS:
- Website: www.stoakley.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stoakley-stewart-consultants
- Twitter (@stoakleystewart): https://twitter.com/stoakleystewart
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/StoakleyStewart
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stoakleystewart/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoakleyStewart
- Long Term Disability
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Performance bonus
- Paid sick days
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Events
- Vacation/paid time off