Founded in 1967, ADGA is a privately owned and operated Canadian company. We employ over 700 highly skilled team members who apply their knowledge and expertise in service delivery of advanced technology solutions for clients in the Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing markets across Canada. Celebrating over 50 years in business, we are proud to be one of Canada’s most trusted professional engineering and consultancy firms. Our clients continue to rely on ADGA to provide subject matter expertise, and quality talent to fulfill their business objectives. We have done so successfully by anticipating and responding to the constant changes in technology, and evolving with agility. Our culture of commitment, trust, and accountability guides our business, fosters our growth, and is at the core of our relationships with clients, employees and consultants. Whether your projects are complex, large-scale requirements, or dependable, professional resources to execute on time, and on budget, you can count on ADGA to deliver. We are dedicated to your success.
- Identifies and assesses opportunities within the Enterprise Computing Services and Project Staffing market.
- Initiates opportunities, and manages a significant pipeline to meet growth and revenue targets.
- Fosters lasting and mutually beneficial business relationships by communicating clearly and providing exceptional client support.
- Achieves desired market penetration and market share within agreed upon parameters.
- Prepares written documentation and delivers oral presentations for external clients and internal corporate audiences.
- Develops marketing and pricing strategies.
- Provides weekly, monthly, and annual reports with respect to business unit forecasts, budgets, issues, and progress.
- Prepares proposals, presentations, quotations, contracts, and supporting documentation.
- Negotiates contracts and agreements.
- Must have a minimum of 6 - 8 years of Enterprise Computing Professional Services and Enterprise Computing Project Staffing sales and business development experience.
- Previous experience selling services, or equivalencies, to the Government of Canada
- Must have strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Must have demonstrated experience selling IT services and project staffing in private industry and/or provincial and municipal governments.
- Must have strong business and/or Enterprise Computing contacts within private industry and/or provincial and municipal sectors.
- Must have experience delivering presentations to individuals as well as groups at the management and executive level.
- Must have the ability to manage and translate objectives into actions, which are specific, measurable, and achievable with realistic timelines.
- Must have superior organizational skills and the ability to plan, coordinate, and monitor a significant number of functions/tasks simultaneously.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills paired with an ability to build rapport with diverse clients in a variety of settings.